Thursday, January 24, 2008

CSoap and Visual Studio

First of all, I’m sorry for my English, but I want to improve it and this is a good way.

Well, this is my first solution.

Many times I have had to connect a c program to a Web Service, in Windows with MFC is too easy. I have a dll, which connects the c program with whatever Web Service only updating some xml files.

But, when you need to connect a c program running in other OS, you'll need to try other solutions.

The best, for me, it's CSoap.

However when I had to develop that connection I only had Windows Systems and well, I tried to connect CSoap in a Visual Studio Project.

It wasn't easy for me to find examples about CSOAP for Visual C++, and that is why I put that solution here.

Here is the original link to my source files https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=74977&atid=542567&file_id=250457&aid=1816455

No comments: